Peace and War in the Heartland
Marketing and PR Campaign
- Marketing and PR efforts follow upon the
organizing dynamics employed by PWH as
- PWH partners with campus based organizations
and leaders, so
- each campus
event is customized to the self-defined interests
and needs of each institution as the
- event is organized with student and faculty
- PWH complements and supplements organizational
efforts, e.g., through
- student focus groups used to test titles,
program elements, etc.
- A campus commits to aggressively market the
event through its existing on-campus and off-campus marketing
and PR channels and programs.
- PWH launches campaigns in traditional popular
and niche market media outlets, e.g., print, radio, internet,
More information: click on
the following -
Background, Project Future
To make a
ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!
The military Selective Service Draft has been
What is your Lottery number? Click
here to find out.